- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
- Veronica Bielat APA Publication Manual 6th edition now available in e-formats.
- 6:09 AM May 16
- Dennis Schwartz Full-time Technical position with Tata Technologies, Onsite at Chrysler Group LLC
- 6:06 AM May 16
- Carmen Gamlin State of Michigan IT and Computer Science Opportunities with Dept. of Technology Management & Budget
- 11:25 AM May 15
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- Favorite #BooksBus picture from yesterday. <3 and gratitude to our authors! http://t.co/JPVMjxoxzp 11:12 AM May 19 2013
- RT @waynradio: @FDMOwsu: Are you in a band? come tryout for one of our events tuesday in room 150 general lectures @ 5:30 pm #teamFDMO 11:01 AM May 19 2013
- TODAY: on Ann Delisi's Essential Music: @TRIXIE_WHITLEY performs live in WDET’s studios from her debut solo album, Fourth Corner. 11:01 AM May 19 2013
Wayne State's Jeff Rebudal live at the DIA
Wayne State University Associate Professor of Dance and Choreographer Jeff Rebudal, along with a trio of student dancers, will present a reimagining of Igor Stravinsky's classic ballet The Firebird at the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA).
The classic Slavic folktale, set to Igor Stravinsky's groundbreaking score, is part of the DIA's Friday Night Live entertainment series.
Performances will take place at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 18, in the DIA's Rivera Court.
The Firebird is presented in conjunction with the DIA exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, now showing through January 21.
In addition to his work with WSU, Rebudal is the artistic director of New York and Detroit-based Rebudal Dance and is an original founding member of the critically acclaimed Seán Curran Company in which he performed and toured throughout the nation and abroad from 1995 to 2003. Prior to moving to New York, Rebudal performed professionally in Honolulu, Hawaii for where he has born and raised.
For more information, visit www.diadetroit.org.