- Nick DeNardis Changelog - Week of December 2, 2013
- 3:44 AM Dec 7
- renee Project Four: Constrained Systems
- 5:18 PM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
Wayne State community invited to help shape TechTown District's future
Midtown Detroit Inc. and the planning firm Sasaki Associates are developing a TechTown District Plan, which will be the framework for development and planning in the area over the next 20 years.
As part of the process, the organizations seek input from the Wayne State community.
Sasaki Associates has developed an interactive graphic survey that enables those who live, work, and play in the area to identify their favorite places and how they move throughout the district. The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
The effort is supported by area anchor institutions including Wayne State, Henry Ford Health System, Next Energy, and the College for Creative Studies.
"Not only is the TechTown district the heart of innovation and entrepreneurship in Detroit, but it serves as an important connector from Wayne State's main campus to the New Center," says Lisa Nuszkowski, senior project administrator for the Office of Economic Development.
"The TechTown District planning process provides an opportunity to help shape the future of this district by identifying amenities such as housing, restaurants, retail, and public space that can serve Wayne State students, faculty and staff."
Visit www.sasakistrategies.com/TechTown by Dec. 7 to complete the survey. For more information, contact Lisa Nuszkowski at 313-577-9789.