- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
- Veronica Bielat APA Publication Manual 6th edition now available in e-formats.
- 6:09 AM May 16
- Dennis Schwartz Full-time Technical position with Tata Technologies, Onsite at Chrysler Group LLC
- 6:06 AM May 16
- Carmen Gamlin State of Michigan IT and Computer Science Opportunities with Dept. of Technology Management & Budget
- 11:25 AM May 15
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- RT @nprfreshair: TODAY: Mel Brooks - tells some stories abt 'The Producers' + wonders if he'll get an honorary Woman of the Year award #EGOT 3:01 PM May 20 2013
- Associate Director, Marketing & Communication, Law School http://t.co/1c1gV2mdeu #waynestate #jobs 2:36 PM May 20 2013
- TODAY on @CBCRadioQ w/ @jianghomeshi: The wheat-free diet debate. @EatRight #gluten 2:01 PM May 20 2013
Get in the spirit on Noel Night
For 40 years, Noel Night has kicked off the holiday season in true Detroit style. The Midtown-wide open house invites the public to enjoy holiday cheer on Saturday, Dec. 1, at more than 60 venues, including Wayne State, the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History and the Detroit Historical Museum - entirely free of charge.
Activities include horse-drawn carriage rides, holiday shopping, craft activities, and performances by more than 120 music, theatre and dance groups.
At Wayne State, Old Main will be the site of several performances as well as a boutique shopping event featuring handmade goods. At the Art Department Gallery, a winter art market will feature limited edition and one-of-a-kind items from current students.
The WSU Alumni Association will take over the Welcome Center to offer caricatures, refreshments and two performances by the Detroit Youth Concert Choir and Performing Arts Company.
The evening ends with a community sing-along on Woodward Avenue led by the Salvation Army Band - a time-honored Noel Night tradition.
Noel Night will be held from 5-9:30 p.m. A free shuttle service will run between participating venues. A map and full schedule of the evening's events is available at www.midtowndetroitinc.org/events/noel-night/noel-night.