- Carmen Gamlin Make Wayne State's CSO Your First Check for Engineering Career Opportunities
- 11:58 AM May 21
- Matthew Fredericks The Point of Contact
- 11:42 AM May 20
- Kevin Piotrowski Cavalcade of Food - Mock Spinach Pie Casserole
- 11:21 AM May 20
- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- Melissa Graves - 2002: was installed as president of the Women's Bar Association. She is an attorney with Collins... http://t.co/iRRwJBGbHo 6:12 PM May 21 2013
- RT @jvdet: Michigan Amber Alerts Have Record Of Success http://t.co/cQvcRfNhf6 5:35 PM May 21 2013
- Join us @ The Majestic Cafe for an evening of food & music featuring a free live performance by Saint Cecilia! http://t.co/C7AgTaHg1D 5:08 PM May 21 2013
- Detroit's Small Business Climate Tough, But Improving. @patbwdet #Detroit @michiganbiz @crainsdetroit @Proudtomfrinmi @techtowndetroit 5:00 PM May 21 2013
Dining for every taste
Wayne State takes its status as Michigan's most diverse public university very seriously. And we know that where there's diversity of people, there's also diversity of tastes and culinary traditions. So say goodbye to the Warrior Grille and hello to "Gold ‘n' Greens, an all-you-can-eat restaurant offering vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and kosher menu items.
Gold ‘n' Greens, scheduled to open this fall in Ghafari Hall, where the Grille used to be, will be the only eatery of its kind in Detroit, providing a new and eclectic take on dining well in an urban environment. We don't just aim to please; we aim to please everybody.
Gold ‘n' Greens will serve breakfast 8-9:30 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and dinner 5-7 p.m.
See full menu (updated daily).