- Carmen Gamlin Make Wayne State's CSO Your First Check for Engineering Career Opportunities
- 11:58 AM May 21
- Matthew Fredericks The Point of Contact
- 11:42 AM May 20
- Kevin Piotrowski Cavalcade of Food - Mock Spinach Pie Casserole
- 11:21 AM May 20
- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- Tune in at 4:30 p.m. for an interview with Bruce Bailey. Don't miss his set at @MovementDetroit Sat. 5pm at the Made in Det. stage #Detroit 4:20 PM May 21 2013
- Make Wayne State’s CSO Your First Check for Engineering Career Opportunities: Engineering Warriors, Now is the... http://t.co/XdTnh0fWQq 4:12 PM May 21 2013
Mark your calendars for Warrior Wednesday!
Take that green and gold apparel out of your closet and get ready to wear it to campus on Wednesday, Feb. 29 -- Warrior Wednesday 2012. All day and into the night, there’ll be events and exhibits to celebrate Wayne State athletics.
From 8 a.m. to10 a.m., spirit tents with breakfast goodies, stickers and green and gold beads will be set up in front of Einstein Bros Bagels, Freshens, the Chemistry Building, State Hall, the Welcome Center, the Law School, the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and the Mazurek Commons.
From noon to 1:30 p.m., the Towers Café will host a Road Warriors Lunch in honor of the football team. Come have your photo taken with the Warriors’ NCAA Division II Championship second-place trophy while watching the team’s awards banquet on a video loop.
Campus residence halls and apartments also will be participating all day with special programming.
At 7 p.m., the WSU men’s basketball team plays in the season’s first GLIAC playoff game. If the game is played here, faculty, staff and students can attend at a discount. If the game is away, there’ll be a viewing party in the Student Center with a live video feed.
If you have any energy left, the Warrior Pride Committee of the Campus Activities Team is sponsoring “Photo Memory View Finders” in the lower level of the Student Center from 9 p.m.-midnight. Past trophies won by WSU’s athletics teams, jerseys and more will be on display.