- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Entry Level to Experienced Mechanical Engineering Position in Automotive Industry - OPT
- 8:45 AM Dec 6
- Carrie Leach Institute of Gerontology Research Report
- 8:19 AM Dec 6
Bus trips available for Warriors vs. Wolverines hoops
Wayne State University is offering bus trips to Ann Arbor for men’s and women’s basketball games against the University of Michigan. The women's game is on Friday, Nov. 1 at 7 p.m., while the men's game takes place on Monday, Nov. 4 at 7 p.m.
The cost to ride the bus for the women's game is $10 and includes a WSU t-shirt. There is no admission charge for the game at Crisler Arena.
To reserve your spot, contact WSU External Engagement Specialist Kalaya Long at 313-577-0587 or via email at email@example.com. Your seat must be paid for at the time of the reservation. The reservation deadline is Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 5 p.m.
The WSU Dean of Students Office is offering a bus trip for the men's game in Ann Arbor for students and employees. The cost is $15.00 ($5 game ticket + $10 bus trip) and also includes a WSU t-shirt. To reserve your spot for this game, go to the Dean of Students Office at 351 Student Center. Payment needs to be made through a OneCard. Each WSU student and employee is allowed to purchase one additional ticket at $25 for a person without a OneCard.
The bus will be leaving at 5 p.m. on Nov. 4.
If you can’t make it to the men’s game in person, you can watch it on the Big Ten Network at 7 p.m.