- Carmen Gamlin Body Component Engineering Opportunity - BSME Apply today (US, PR and OPT)
- 3:24 AM Dec 9
- scholarscooperative Digital Publishing and the Semantic Web?
- 8:00 PM Dec 8
- Nick DeNardis Web Changelog - Week of December 2, 2013
- 3:44 AM Dec 7
- renee Project Four: Constrained Systems
- 5:18 PM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
Campus shuttle GPS helps students and employees catch a ride
We’ve all been there. You’re late for a meeting across campus and not sure if you have time to wait for the campus shuttle to arrive. Thanks to a newly installed GPS tracking system, you’ll never have to wonder where your ride is again.
The tracking system lets you keep tabs on both the main campus and medical campus shuttles from both your desktop computer and mobile phone. Simply click the “shuttles” button on maps.wayne.edu or check their whereabouts on the go with the Wayne State mobile app.
WSU offers two complimentary campus shuttles that allow you to park your car and get from one side of campus to the other by simply flashing your OneCard. Main campus shuttles run in 15-minute intervals from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Medical campus shuttle service runs continuously in 30-minute intervals from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, including a list of shuttle stops, visit transportation.wayne.edu.