- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Entry Level to Experienced Mechanical Engineering Position in Automotive Industry - OPT
- 8:45 AM Dec 6
- Carrie Leach Institute of Gerontology Research Report
- 8:19 AM Dec 6
Get well, have fun at WSU's Summer Health Extravaganza
It’s time to get your wellness on. Wayne State University’s Wellness Warriors program invites all benefits-eligible employees to the Summer Health Extravaganza on June 26.
The event will feature health screenings, wellness vendors, fun competitions (hula hoop and limbo contests) and giveaways.
Attendees can have their hearing, glucose and cholesterol screened while enjoying massages, yoga demonstrations and healthy smoothies.
Appointments are necessary for cholesterol and glucose screenings, which will also be available for $30 for non-Wellness Warriors.
"The summer is a good time to re-evaluate those goals we set as our New Year’s resolutions," said Sophia Dollar, WSU wellness coordinator. "Employees should come out to see what the Wellness Warrior Program is offering."
The Summer Health Extravaganza will take place from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Student Center’s Hilberry A/B/C rooms. Call 313-831-2008 for appointment availability.