- renee Project Four: Constrained Systems
- 5:18 PM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Entry Level to Experienced Mechanical Engineering Position in Automotive Industry - OPT
- 8:45 AM Dec 6
Celebrate "WSU Night" at the City Theatre for a showing of the play "Ernie"
The Wayne State University Alumni Association and WSU Athletics will host a private showing of Ernie, a play written by Mitch Albom. Now in its third season, the play is a dedication to legendary Detroit Tigers radio broadcaster Ernie Harwell.
This exclusive showing, scheduled at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 26 at the City Theatre, is available to members of the Wayne State community and their guests.
You’re encouraged to invite your friends, family, neighbors and classmates for an evening of fun.
Earlier this month, WSU Athletics in conjunction with the Ernie Harwell Estate and the Ernie Harwell Foundation announced the establishment of the Harwell Field Project, an outreach effort to build a baseball stadium in recognition of Harwell and his wife Lula.
Tickets for "WSU Night" at the City Theatre are $25 per person. For more information about the show or to order tickets, visit the Alumni Association calendar of events page.
Learn more about the Harwell Field Project: