What type of facilities does WSU have?
- Wayne State’s main campus covers approximately 200 acres in Detroit’s Midtown neighborhood and includes more than 100 buildings totaling 10.8 million gross square feet.
- The School of Medicine campus, the nation’s largest single-campus medical school, is adjacent to the Detroit Medical Center.
- TechTown, a 12-block, 43-acre research and technology park located adjacent to the main campus.
- Six student residence halls and apartment complexes, housing more than 2,600 students.
Wayne State has five extension centers: Three in Macomb County and one each in Wayne and Oakland counties.
The Wayne State University Library System comprises the following:
- Shiffman Medical Library
- Arthur Neef Law Library
- Science and Engineering Library
- The Walter P. Reuther Library of Labor and Urban Affairs
- Purdy/Kresge Library
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Extension center libraries
- Library Resource Centers in Farmington Hills and Clinton Township